Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
10) Italian ETR 500 (190 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
9) Eurostar UK (199 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Eurostar stands a successful competitor of all airlines because it is the perfect train which connects London and Paris. Eurostar makes a passenger’s journey more comfortable and enjoyable by providing excellent catering services and satiating the unique needs of a modern traveler.The most amazing thing is that a Eurostar ticket holder usually receives discounts in places like famous museums, galleries etc.
8) Spain’s AVE Talgo 350 (205 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Madrid to Barcelona in a blink of an Eye- can u believe it? Yes Spain’s AVE Talgo 350 makes this life this much easy and comfortable for us. The train looks so funny and cute as the front part of it resembles the beak of a duck and thus, it’s often called as POTA (means duck in Spanish). The train aims to give the passenger most comfort as its seats are set up in a most modern technique. A passenger will get homely pleasure with an audio visual system, reading and another suitable requirement.
7) THSR 700T, Taiwan (208 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
1000 people moving to Taiwan at a time at such high speed is really not a matter of joke. Its maximum number of seats is the most important feature of this train which includes 66 business class seats and rest standard car seats. While it covers the shortest high-speed route in the world and thus the ticket fare is also quite reasonable and the fare of the non-reserved seat is 3% of regular price.
6) KTX 2 South Korea (219 mile per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Manufactured by the famous Hyundai, KTX 2 came into service in 2010, the train connects Seoul Station to Busan. This train is considered to be the first commercial high-speed train in South Korea.The train gives special attention towards passenger’s security and thus the passenger’s compartments are fitted with fire detectors.
5) Japan’s Shinkansen (275 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Shinkansen with its traditional mode of transportation ranks among one the fastest running trains in the world. The compartments are class based and railway passes are applicable wherever necessary.
Most importantly maintaining a flawless record of no passenger injuries so far due to any kind of train accident.
4) German’s Transrapid TR-09 (279 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
It is the advanced design of TR-08 with huge development and luxury and the latest invention which has maximum speed with minimum power consumption and least maintenance requirement. It has implemented a special measure to reduce the interior noise level in the train. It has excellent chair coach with utmost luxury and comfort. It is so very well equipped with modern technologies that it can make passenger connections.
3) CRH380 A CHINA (300 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Shanghai to Hangzhou in just 45 min from now. CRH380 A is now the fastest train in China which got legalized to travel by land despite its high speed. It came into service since 2010 and provides a very easy journey from Beijing to Shanghai.
2) TGV POS France (357.2 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
Although the world’s fastest train is run by the maglev technology but France’s TGV definitely holds a renowned position in the list of world’s fastest trains. Its impressive speed 574.8 km/hr was recorded during a trip from Paris to Strasbourg which automatically broke the wheeled rail speed record. Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains.
1) Japan’s JR- Maglev MLX01 (361 miles per hour) – Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains
JAPAN the benefactor of the technology of the whole world again showed her power by winning the highest position in manufacturing the world’s fastest train with magnetic levitation technology.Top 10 List Showing Worlds Fastest Trains. It is a magnetic levitation train which attained a maximum speed of 581 km/hr (361 mph) during the test run and holds a world speed record for railed vehicles. There are series