أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
At first, slippers were found for comfortable walking, now its top beauty look product. Let’s have a look at أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers.
10. Stuart Weitzman Diamond Dream Stilettos – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Diamond Dream Stilettos is one among the most expensive pairs which has worn by Anika Noni Rose for the 2007 Oscars. The shoe attracts the hefty price due to having 1,420 diamonds set in platinum. Diamond Dream stilettos have two bands of diamond-coated circles at the top of each foot while a simple silver band across the toes, which looks extremely beautiful.
Price tag: $ 500,000
9. Original Ruby Slippers “The Wizard of Oz” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Price tag: $612000
8. Stuart Weitzman’s “Retro Rose” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
As the name suggests, Weitzman crafted these heels in accordance with the footwear styles of 1940s Hollywood.This million dollar shoe was worn by various celebrities on the red carpet. The shoes gave an extraordinary appeal with 1,800 dazzling Kwiat diamonds. Hollywood celebrity Diablo Cody swayed the red carpet at the Oscar 2008 with Retro Rose Pumps.
Price tag: $1,000,000
7. Stuart Weitzman’s “Marilyn Monroe” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
This beautiful pair of sandals is adorned with a satin rose with sparkling Swarovski crystals around it. Stuart Weitzman’s collection has worn by Regina King in 2005 Oscars which was auctioned after the red carpet.
6. Stuart Weitzman “Platinum Guild” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Platinum guild stilettos are one of the incredibly expensive shoes with platinum fabric straps while a total of 464 diamonds encrusted on the straps. The special quality about this sandal is the diamonds are not fixed which can be pulled out at any time. Laura Harring wore the Platinum Guild Stilettos at the eve of Oscar in 2004 which was specially designed for her to attend the event.
Price tag: $1,090,000
5. Stuart Weitzman’s “Ruby Slippers” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Ruby Stilettos, is again a brilliant masterpiece from Stuart Weitzman. This expensive pair is made out of red satin with 600 rubies weighing nearly a pound each. The shoes are not picked by any of the actresses and still displayed on the shelf. أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers.
Price tag: $1,600,000
4. Stuart Weitzman’s “Tanzanite Heels” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Tanzanite Heels is an amazing collaboration of Weitzman Coated with 185 carats of elegant bright blue tanzanite gemstones and 28 carats of diamonds. أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers.The ankle strap is crowned with a 16 carat tanzanite drop.
Price tag: $2,000,000
3. Stuart Weitzman’s “Cinderella Slippers” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Cinderella slippers are expensive beautiful collection making it listed to be the third most expensive in the list. This pair of shoes is purely made of 565 diamonds in platinum setting. Luckiest Alison Krauss was the only one who first wore the slippers to the 2004 Oscars.
Price tag: $2,000,000
2. Stuart Weitzman’s “Rita Hayworth” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
This most expensive heel studded with diamonds, rubies and sapphires were first worn by actress Rita Hayworth in the movie Shawshank Redemption.The pair now belongs to Hayworth’s daughter, Princess Yasmin Aga Khan.
Price tag: $3,000,000
1. House of Harry Winston’s “Ruby Slippers” – أعلى 10 Worlds Beautiful Expensive Slippers
Ruby slippers which are Designed by Harry Winston who took two months to convert this into a real art piece. The over the top shoes have 1,350 carats of rubies, 50 carats of diamonds with some more precious and semi-precious stones.